Best New York Crypto Exchange
New York City and business are synonyms. When cryptocurrency surfaced in the limelight a decade ago, New York was one of the first homes to this emerging economic platform. Moving further, a decade down the line, New York still hosts the world’s best New York crypto exchange.
However, rules and regulations developed by the state hindered the flourishment of the crypto coins, but still, it is working perfectly. So, many potential investors seek advice about the best New York crypto exchanges. Almost all leading exchanges operate in the city.
This guide will introduce you to the best New York crypto exchanges. So let’s get started.
What are cryptocurrency exchanges?
Cryptocurrency exchanges support investors in buying cryptocurrencies. They charge a certain percentage for their services.
Crypto exchanges work on the same line as any other trading platform. Thus they offer you accounts where you can buy, sell and speculate.
With the developing crypto market, exchanges offer advanced features like future trading and margin accounts.
Additionally, you can earn interest by providing crypto loans and crypto staking.
Key Features of the best cryptocurrency exchange
Our guide for the best New York cryptocurrency exchange is based on certain factors. These features are thoroughly researched.
The below-mentioned functions decide the strength of a crypto exchange.
- Basic Trading: The primary trading metric is the number of cryptocurrencies available for exchange, the exchange’s trading charges, liquidity, and the number of fiat money it accepts.
- Advanced Trading: We need to see the level of advanced trading features on offers, like advanced order types, volume discounts, and frequent trading.
- Margin Trading: A calculation of margin trading rate (if applicable).
- Customer Service: The level of customer service during and after the sale is very important in determining the quality of the exchange.
- Storage and security: The types of storage options, assessment of hacking, safety, and insurance policies are vital for exchange selection.
- Staking and Reward: Some crypto exchanges offer their customers rewards and make interest payments.
So before choosing an exchange, remember to consider the points mentioned above. These are important in assessing the overall reach and trustworthiness of the exchange.
The best cryptocurrency exchanges in New York
The competition is high, and so are the stakes. To have the best Crypto Exchanges in 2022 is as essential for the trade as is the investment itself.
The below-mentioned exchanges are tipped as the best New York crypto exchange. .
Kraken is one of the oldest exchanges in the States. It was formed in 2011. The exchange offers a solid range of coins. Kraken is one of the few exchanges to offer margin trading. Furthermore, it provides advanced trading options like advanced order types and future trading.
Kraken has two platforms: Kraken and Kraken Pro. Kraken’s primary platform offering the “Instant Buy” option is not the cheapest. However, Kraken Pro offers volume discounts, thus lowering purchase costs.
- 120+ tradeable coins.
- Flat 0.9% fee for stablecoins, while there is 1.5% for other cryptos.
- It publishes various educational materials not only about the crypto market but also trade.
- Good customer service facility with a chatbot and phone support.
- It offers advanced trading features like margin trading and staking.
Gemini is an exchange best suited for new investors. One of the key features is its unique Gemini Earn program scheme. Furthermore, it also offers a Gemini Credit Card.
Additionally, the exchange is operating not only in New York but in all other states. It is fully compliant and meets all U.S regulatory requirements.
- 120+ tradable coins.
- 0.2% maker fee and 0.4% taker fee.
- Simple, intuitive user interface.
- Available in all 50 U.S states, including New York.
- Gemini Credit Card.
- You can earn interest through a crypto reward system.
One major plus of crypto.com is the wide variety of tradable coins. It offers more than 250 coins for trade. In addition, it provides unique rewards through Crypto.com Visa Card.
Furthermore, users can avail of other benefits using Crypto.com’s utility token Cronos (CRO).
- 250+ tradable coins.
- 0.4% maker fee and 0.4% taker fee.
- High cybersecurity ratings.
- Limited margin trading facility is available.
- Trading discounts for high balance holders in CRO.
- Get a whopping 8% cashback reward when you transact through CRO.
With more than 150+ coins available for trade, Coinbase easily satisfies all types of investors. The platform is user-friendly. Whether you are making your first purchase or are a returning customer, a crypto transaction is just a snap.
Coinbase offers Advanced Trade products. The highly augmented security provides peace of mind. So, Coinbase Pro is a highly advanced trading platform offering unmatched products and utility services and best New York crypto exchange. .
- 150+ tradable coins.
- 1% flat fee.
- User-friendly interface.
- Strong security features.
- It accepts multiple fiat currencies.
KuCoin is a heavy hitter when it comes to coin options. You can purchase more than 600 coins from KuCoin.
KuCoin is gaining a customer base from around the world and States alike. Although KuCoin is not licensed in the U.S, you still can trade through them.
- 600+ tradable coins.
- 0.1% maker fee, 0.1% taker fee.
- Volume discounts.
- Offers margin trading and feature trading.
- It accepts both debit and credit cards.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is a crypto exchange?
It is a marketplace that offers services for buying and selling crypto coins like Bitcoin, Ether, or Dogecoin.
How much do I need to buy cryptocurrency?
Exchanges have different limits when it comes to buying cryptocurrencies. However, generally speaking, there is no spending limit for trading.
Is it legal to buy cryptocurrency in New York?
Yes, it is lawful to trade cryptocurrency in New York. Many famous exchanges are licensed to operate in the U.S, as well as in New York.
Does Coinbase work in New York?
Yes, Coinbase is listed to trade in New York.
Does Coinmama work in New York?
No, Coinmama does not operate in New York.
The cryptocurrency market is full of exchanges. However, finding the best is a real challenge. Since users have priorities, they must choose the best exchange to meet their requirements.
Similarly, New York is home to several exchanges. So, locating the right is a challenging task. Through this guide, we have mentioned the best New York crypto exchange. .
Stay in touch with this space for more insights into the crypto market and its ever-changing trends.