Gaming Giant Goes Polkadot: Ethereum Left in Dust?
According to recent news, a game technology company made Ethereum launch its latest Mythos ecosystem on Polkadot. But the DOT price has shown no signs of an upward trend in the prices of industries stock. Polkadot is a network protocol that has allowed the environment of multichain applications.
Moreover, the Polkadot has shown impressive developmental activity during the last few weeks. According to the CoinGape report, similar trends were seen in February 2023.
- Gaming Blockchain switched from Ethereum to Polkadot for its Mythos ecosystem, allowing gaming partners to build chains.
- Polkadot is a top network protocol for multichain apps, with impressive developmental activity on GitHub.
- DOT price hasn’t shown a bullish trend due to overall market dynamics.
- Polkadot, Kusama, and Cardano had the highest developmental activity on GitHub in the past 30 days.
- Mythical Chain transferring to Polkadot aims to create a decentralized multichain network, but the impact on DOT price remains uncertain due to Bitcoin correction.
However, the $DOT altcoin has affected the overall macro environment dynamics like the other crypto market. There is a 7% reduction as compared to a week ago. Meanwhile, some new partnerships and initiatives really impact the altcoin price.
STCK.PRO took to Twitter and made an announcement that Gaming Blockchain left Ethereum to initiate a new Mythos ecosystem on Polkadot. There is no sign of a bullish trend shown by the DOT price.
The market of digital asset intelligence platform Santiment makes revelations. He said that with the highest developmental activity regarding GitHub commits, Polkadot had topped the list of crypto networks in the last 30 days.
According to Platform, Kusama $KSM and Cardano $ADA have followed the network mentioned above.
Santiment took to Twitter and made an announcement that in the past 30 days, GitHub has committed acts of the top 3 crypto asset development,
- $KSM, and
In the latest development, a game technology company, Mythical Games, left Ethereum to launch its new Mythos ecosystem on Polkadot. It enabled the gaming partners to build their chains.
According to the announcement made by Polkadot, Mythical Games plans to transfer its Mythical Chain to the Polkadot ecosystem, making an interoperable and decentralized multi-chain network.
However, the Polkadot price DOT showed no sign of a bullish trend. The Bitcoin price took a correction last week, largely following the altcoin.