PEPE Coin Surges with $8M Locked, Ranks 3rd in Trading Volume!
According to recent news, meme coin PEPE is one of the most recent cryptocurrencies to cause a huge uproar among cryptocurrency investors. Interestingly PEPE Coin Surges to $8M with a sharp price increase over the past week.
PEPE has gained 50% over the past day and is currently trading at $0.000003097, with a $1.2 billion market value.
- In the last 24 hours, there has been a 50% increase in the trading volume of PEPE coins.
- PEPE coins are the largest cryptocurrency after Bitcoin and Ethereum.
- On 5 May, Binance intends to spot trading and place PEPE coins in the innovation category.
- @0xCygaar shared some interesting information about the PEPE contract code.
- The banned address bought $PEPE after a few years of Uniswap’s pairs launch.
Except for stablecoins like USDT and USDC, PEPE Coin’s spot trading volume in the previous 24 hours has exceeded that of public cryptocurrencies like Bitcoin and Ethereum.
PEPE Coin Surges with $8M
In the past 24 hours, the spot trading volume of PEPE Coin has surpassed, according to CoinMarketCap data. Apart from stablecoins like USDT and USDC, PEPE is the biggest cryptocurrency after widely used ones like Bitcoin and Ethereum.
If we split down the exchanges, the crypto exchange OKX contributed the most with a $650 million trading volume. Binance is the focus of the future trading volume. While in the previous 24 hours, the trading volume reached $1.4 billion, placing second after ETH and BTC.
Binance, a cryptocurrency exchange, intends to begin spot trading on 5 May and put PEPE Coin in the innovation category, according to a previous report. This would represent a significant inflow of money into PEPE and may trigger more price increases for the digital asset.
The PEPE contract code has some interesting information that cryptocurrency aficionados @0xCygaar shared. It highlights that approximately $8 million coins block permanently.
The PEPE deployer has blacklisted 0xAf2358e98683265cBd3a48509123d390dDf54534, the contract address, which has an incredible 2519324010963 tokens valued at $8 million at the time of writing. But these coins are permanently locked.
Within a few hours of the Uniswap pair’s introduction, the banned address bought $PEPE. Eight minutes after buying the tokens, PEPE blocked them.
No additional addresses are on the prohibited list, according to @0xCygaar. While the contract has a burn feature, offers no further generating functionality.
KryptoToday.com took to Twitter and made an announcement that after Bitcoin and Ethereum, the PEPE coin has the largest trading volume. Blocking $8M coins.
Crypto411 took to Twitter and announced that It turns out that 2519324010963 tokens, worth an astounding 8 million USD, permanently froze, which is an intriguing development.
Koinize Crypto News & Guides took to Twitter and made an announcement that in the last 24 hours, the trading volume of PEPE coins crossed Ethereum and Bitcoin.
Do You Know?
- Despite being created as a meme-inspired cryptocurrency, PEPE Coin has become one of the most traded altcoins on the market. It has a daily trading volume of over $500 million on some days.
- At its peak in April 2021, PEPE Coin’s trading volume reached $8 million, making it the third most traded cryptocurrency after Bitcoin and Ethereum.
- PEPE Coin’s popularity can be attributed in part to its active and passionate community of users. These users have created a variety of PEPE-themed merchandise, artwork, and even video games.
- Its trading volume, PEPE Coin has also seen a significant increase in the number of coins locked in its liquidity pools. This is due to over $100 million worth of PEPE Coins currently locked.
- PEPE Coin’s success has led to the creation of several other meme-inspired cryptocurrencies, such as DOGE Coin and SHIBA INU, which have also seen significant trading volume and popularity in the crypto market.
PEPE coin is the largest cryptocurrency exchange after Bitcoin and Ethereum. In the previous 24 hours, there has been a 50% rise in the trading price of the PEPE coin. On 5 May, Binance put PEPE coins in the innovation category and intends to begin spot trading. @0xCygaar stated regarding the freezing of $8 million coins.