WSBMod Eyes FBI as WallStreetBets Memecoin Crashes 90%
According to recent news, WallStreetBets Memecoin Crashes 90%. This drop appeared after member zjzWSB sold a substantial quantity of tokens for 334 ETH valued at $635k, precipitating a massive selloff.
The crypto community is stunned by the WSB team’s decision to suspend their project after beating Wall Street Baby for several days.
- WallStreetBets (WSB) falls 90% after selling 334ETH token in $635k by zjzWSB member.
- The mod OIB carried out the sale while zjzWSB initiated the transaction.
- From zjzWSB, another wallet received 46.7 million WSB, dumping the token for 8.312 ETH.
- WSB Ash and WSBMod are not part of the subreddit WallStreetBets.
- WSBMod gave a 4-hour deadline to zjzWSB for contacting him.
On 4 May, on-chain detective ZachXBT revealed on Twitter that zjzWSB sold approximately 7 billion WSB tokens for 334 ETH ($635k). He wanted clarification regarding a second multisig signatory for the $6.86 billion WSB transaction.
WallStreetBets Memecoin Crashes
Additionally, He discovered that zjzWSB initiated the transaction while mod OIB carried out the sale. It has been confirmed that zjzWSB and OIB are distinct individuals.
The zjzWSB tweets revealed a dispute among WallStreetBets moderators. He stated that WSB Ash and WSBMod are not part of the popular subreddit WallStreetBets.
Furthermore, I’ve had issues with wsbmod, but I see no reason to allow counterfeit shitcoins to use our name without challenge, according to zjzWSB.
Another wallet that received 46.7 million WSB from zjzWSB sold the tokens for 8.312 ETH, according to PeckShieldAlert.
Due to massive dumping, the price of WSB fell 90% to $0.0001163 from its 24-hour peak of $0.000535. Members of WSB have recently discussed taking over the PEPE coin hype with its meme coin WSB. Other tokens professing to associate with WallStreetBets are scams.
Meanwhile, WSBMod provides zjzWSB with a 4-hour deadline for contacting him. If ZJZ WSB fails to contact him, he claims to file an FBI report and the police. About the return of funds to the treasury, he remains hopeful.
Jaw Dropping Reaction Of Crypto Influencers To “WallStreetBets Memecoin Crashes“
Crypto411 took to Twitter and made an announcement that WallStreetBets subreddit-related memecoin WSB lost 90% after selling a large portion of the token for 334 ETH.
mycrypto news took to Twitter and made an announcement that WallSreetBets-Related memecoin tumbled 90%, considering the FBI report by WSBMod.
BitBox took to Twitter and made an announcement that after selling 334 ETH tokens worth $635k, WallSreetBets-Related memecoin WSB plummeted to 90%.
Do you Know?
- WallStreetBets-related meme coin WSB lost 90% of its value in just 24 hours.
- The drop was caused by a massive sell-off triggered by the sale of a substantial amount of WSB tokens by member zjzWSB.
- WSBMod, a moderator of the WallStreetBets subreddit, gave zjzWSB a 4-hour deadline to contact him or risk being reported to the FBI and the police.
- WSB Ash and WSBMod are not part of the WallStreetBets subreddit, according to zjzWSB.
- Another wallet received 46.7 million WSB from zjzWSB and sold the tokens for 8.312 ETH, contributing to the token’s massive dumping.
WallStreetBets-related subreddit meme coin WSB drops 90% after selling 334 ETH in $635k by zjzWSB. The zjzWSB and OIB are different people. While WSB Ash and WSBMod do not belong to the subreddit WallStreetBets.
Furthermore, another wallet receives 46.7 million from zjzWSB. A member of WSB is discussing taking over PEPE coin hype with the WSB coin.